All Northern Ireland Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Northern Ireland Hotels
|A-C D-I J-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Dufferin Coaching Inn
Leontine Haines presides over this 1803 inn next to picture-perfect, . . .
Dukes at Queens
This handsome hotel brings a hint of trendiness to Botanic Avenue,. . .
This spacious, whitewashed former mill on 10 acres of land is. . .
Galgorm Resort & Spa
The manor house itself is photogenic, and the 160 acres of estate. . .
|$$$||Glens of Antrim|
For those who wish to be pampered as well as immersed in the ancie. . .
|$$||The Mountains of Mourne|
Hilton Templepatrick Hotel & Country Club
During 2011 the Hilton refurbished all its rooms, refreshing the. . .
Holiday Inn Belfast
Only a 10-minute walk from the city center, the Holiday Inn offers. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe