- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Car and Bus Travel
Dunluce is midway between Bushmills and Portrush. There is a small, free car park at the castle. It isn't big enough to accommodate large numbers at busy times, though a planned expansion may be in place by 2013. A tip: park free in Bushmills or Portrush, both a 10-minute drive away, and hop on the Causeway Rambler bus, which operates in summer along the A2 coastal route and will drop you at the castle. Coleraine is the nearest big town. Derry is an hour's drive west.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's