- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Buses link Armagh with neighboring towns as well as Belfast, an 80-minute journey. You can catch a Translink Goldline Express from the Buscentre on the Lonsdale Road in Armagh (14.50 round-trip). Cross-border buses also operate out of Armagh—you can hop aboard the Belfast–Galway Bus Éireann bus that runs via Cavan town and Athlone. Round-trip to Galway is 33.15. Bus Éireann Expressway connections run from Dublin to Portrush on the north coast and stop in Armagh. The Armagh–Dublin bus journey takes 2¾ hours and costs 22.15 round-trip.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's