- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You could cover the essence of Utrecht in an afternoon, but allow a full day to visit all the museums. Railway buffs could spend that long in the National Railway Museum alone.
Rijwiel Shop (By the north end of Track 19, Centraal Station, Utrecht. 030/231–1159. From €7.50 with ID and a €50 deposit.)
National Emergency Alarm Number (112 for police, fire, and ambulance.)
Universitair Medisch Centrum Utrecht (Heidelberglaan 100, Utrecht, 3594 CX. 088/755-5555. www.umcutrecht.nl.)
Utrecht Taxi Centrale (UTC) (030/230-0400. www.utc.nl.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe