- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Canal Bike. For an unusual self-guided tour of Utrecht's watery highways, rent a water bike from Canal Bike, and cool off on the canals. Rates are reasonable and vary according to how long you keep the bike—one hour for two people costs €8. Oudegracht, opposite City Hall, Utrecht, 3511 AL. 030/231–1527. www.canal.nl/bike.
Toerisme Utrecht. You can also opt for one of the many guided tours operated by Toerisme Utrecht, a one-stop cultural and historical information center for the museum quarter, where you can buy tickets for almost everything as well as book a guided tour or a barge trip. Domplein 9, Utrecht, 3512 JC. 030/236-0000. www.bezoek-utrecht.nl.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's