- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
‘t Ankertje Review
This simple café has a nautical theme reflecting the city's past, with ships' figureheads, lanterns, and miniature yachts all in evidence. The outdoor terrace is the real money shot however, sitting beside a 1649 city gate and a beautiful white wooden bridge—the quintessence of Old Holland to feast your eyes on as you dine on a reasonably priced selection of rolls, pancakes, salads, or dip into an expansive tapas menu.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I'm a little late in getting to it - our trip was in April 2013 - but I would like to share my trip report for all the wonderful Fodorites who helped in the planning (Thank You, Thank You!!), for all future Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I'm considering a quick trip (5 full days) to Amsterdam and maybe Belgium in early May. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more