- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- atmospheric lounge
- some bathrooms are a little old
Check Rates from our Partners
Facing one of Delft's quieter waterways, this traditional and well-maintained hotel offers rooms that are large, airy, and tastefully contemporary in décor; those in the annex are particularly appealing, while those at the front have canal views. An Old Dutch–style canalside lounge is an ideal spot to sip a drink and rest up aching feet after a hard day's touring and shopping. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and often go out of their way to make guests feel welcome.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I'm a little late in getting to it - our trip was in April 2013 - but I would like to share my trip report for all the wonderful Fodorites who helped in the planning (Thank You, Thank You!!), for all future Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
My wife and I are planning our first Europe trip in May next year (1 May - 17 May) . Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more