The Randstad Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Randstad Hotel Reviews
Hotels in the Randstad range from elegant canal houses to cross-country chains with anonymous décor. Most large towns have one or more deluxe hotels that exceed all expectations. Accommodation in Rotterdam and The Hague—big convention and business cities—is at a premium, so book well in advance, although the situation is usually not as tight as it is in Amsterdam. Finding somewhere to stay in the other cities is generally less of a problem. The VVVs (tourist offices) in the region have extensive accommodation listings, and can book your reservations. Assume all rooms have air-conditioning, TV, telephones, and private bath, unless otherwise noted. Assume hotels operate on the EP meal plan (with no meals) unless stated otherwise.
Browse The Randstad Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's