- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
City walking tours of Haarlem are often sold as part of a combined package by Amsterdam tour operators, and include visits to the bulb fields when these are in season (spring). Self-guided city walks are easy to arrange—pick up a leaflet with a map from the VVV in Haarlem. Themed city walks are also organized throughout each summer by the VVV in Haarlem. They cost €7.50 per person, but are usually conducted in Dutch. Go to www.haarlemmarketing.nl for departure dates and times.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's