- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
City walking tours of Haarlem are often sold as part of a combined package by Amsterdam tour operators, and include visits to the bulb fields when these are in season (spring). Self-guided city walks are easy to arrange—pick up a leaflet with a map from the VVV in Haarlem. Themed city walks are also organized throughout each summer by the VVV in Haarlem. They cost €7.50 per person, but are usually conducted in Dutch. Go to www.haarlemmarketing.nl for departure dates and times.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $94 -- Amsterdam: 4-Star Hotel thru Summer, 40% Off Novotel Amsterdam City