The Randstad Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Paintings, paintings, paintings: Take in the old masters in Haarlem's Frans Hals Museum. Marvel at Vermeer's View of Delft
The views: Climb Utrecht's Domtoren—the Netherlands' tallest church tower. Or take the elevator up Rotterdam's Euromast, the country's highest observation deck, for a bird's-eye view of Europe's busiest harbor.
Old-world charm: Wander Delft's canal-lined medieval streets—time-travel at its best. And step into history in The Hague, inside the 13th-century Knights' Hall.
Holland in half an hour: Visit the miniature world of the Madurodam in The Hague, and teach kids all about the Netherlands in 30 minutes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's