- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Delft City tour is a two-hour combined walking and canal boat tour, which provides the ideal way to capture the essence of the town in a nutshell if time is short. It leaves from the tourist office daily at 11:30, April through September. Tours cost €12.50 per person—sign up at least 30 minutes beforehand. Canal boat tours cost €6.75 per person, and leave hourly on the hour from Koornmarkt 113 between 11 and 5 daily, April through October.
Rondvaart Delft (Koornmarkt 113, Delft, 261 ED. 015/212-6385. rondvaartdelft.nl.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's