- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Direct trains leave Amsterdam Central Station for Delft every half hour throughout the day—the journey time is a little under one hour. If driving, take the A10, then the A4 south from Amsterdam. The drive will take between 45 minutes and one hour, depending on traffic.
Trams also run between Delft and The Hague. On buses, trams, and trains, you can use an OV-chipkaart (public transport chip card). These credit card-size tickets can be loaded up with credit from machines in the railway stations, and are debited as you board and leave trains, trams, metros, and buses.
Public Transportation Information (0900/9292. www.9292ov.nl.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's