Nederlands Tegelmuseum Review
"See and buy" is the plan at the Netherlands Tile Museum, where Dutch tiles from as far back as the 13th century, including those old Dutch standbys, Makkum and Delft, are displayed in a former summerhouse in the village of Otterlo, not far from the Hoge Veluwe. For those with a decorative eye, the tiles for purchase in the gift shop will be irresistible.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I'm a little late in getting to it - our trip was in April 2013 - but I would like to share my trip report for all the wonderful Fodorites who helped in the planning (Thank You, Thank You!!), for all future Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are spending three days in Amsterdam, five in Rome, two in Florence and three days in Venice the first 2 weeks of May. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more