Nederlands Tegelmuseum Review
"See and buy" is the plan at the Netherlands Tile Museum, where Dutch tiles from as far back as the 13th century, including those old Dutch standbys, Makkum and Delft, are displayed in a former summerhouse in the village of Otterlo, not far from the Hoge Veluwe. For those with a decorative eye, the tiles for purchase in the gift shop will be irresistible.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I'm a little late in getting to it - our trip was in April 2013 - but I would like to share my trip report for all the wonderful Fodorites who helped in the planning (Thank You, Thank You!!), for all future Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
My wife and I would like to to to Europe (Amsterdam, Germany, Italy and Paris) I know this is quick but would like to leave next month (May 2014) no set itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more