Getting Here and Around
By car from Amsterdam take the A4 in the direction of Schiphol and Den Haag, then take exit 4. Continue on the N207 to Lisse and follow the signs for the Keukenhof. Parking costs €6. You can buy a ticket in advance from the website (www.keukenhof.nl). The most convenient route from central Amsterdam is via Schiphol Airport, where you take the No. 58 bus. Buses are available from Leiden Centraal (No. 54) or Haarlem (No. 50 or No. 51) or The Hague (No. 89). For bus departure times, call 0900/9292. Bicycles can be rented at a number of places, including Haarlem railway station and Van Dam in Lisse outside the gardens, or you can hire a bike in Amsterdam and either push those pedals yourself or take the bike on the train (€6 surcharge).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's