Getting Here and Around
By car from Amsterdam from the A10 (ring) take the A4 in the direction of Den Haag, then exit 3, signposted Aalsmeer (N201). Follow signs for Bloemenveiling, and once inside the complex follow the route to the visitors' car park. For public transport, take the No. 172 bus from Amsterdam Centraal (which also stops in Leidseplein) or the No. 198 bus from Schiphol Airport.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe