Day Trips from Amsterdam Travel Guide
Plan Your Day Trips from Amsterdam Vacation
The Netherlands is such a manageably small country that there's practically no excuse not to explore a little farther afield. And the payoff is immense, for just a short excursion can bring you to the Holland of your dreams: castles, harbor resorts, folkloric villages framed in lace, "the cleanest town in all the Netherlands," and, of course, the postcard-perfect tulip fields of the Keukenhof. Thanks to Amsterdam's great transport connections, many of these day trips are very accessible.
Things To Do in Day Trips from Amsterdam
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I'm a little late in getting to it - our trip was in April 2013 - but I would like to share my trip report for all the wonderful Fodorites who helped in the planning (Thank You, Thank You!!), for all future Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more