- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Slightly off the beaten track, at the beginning of the Brouwersgracht, Siberie is one of the best coffee shops in town, selling high-quality goodies (try the organic weeds). Once legislation is passed to allow tourists to indulge (final laws were pending at press time), visitors can also enjoy Siberie's friendly staff and the changing art on its walls.
- Address: Brouwersgracht 11, Jordaan, Amsterdam, 1015 GA
- Location: Jordaan
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I have just returned from a wonderful long weekend in Amsterdam. Read more
I will be picking up a new Volvo in Sweden in May and then driving it to Amsterdam where I will drop it off at a Volvo business partner for shipping to the U.S. We are boarding a cruise in Amsterdam. My Read more
· News & Features
Amsterdam has an incredible past, enticing sights, and tasty cuisine.... Read more
The Netherlands' charming capital city has a bit of everything—bikes and bars, cafes and canals,... Read more
From romantic, three-course meals to carefully crafted cocktails, Amsterdam's best canal cruises go above... Read more