- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A mix of funky vintage clothing and cheerful young designers' wear, all neatly arranged by color, make this shop a must for fashionistas. The smiling, helpful staff, along with Elvis singing in the background, certainly makes you want to come back here to shop again. Other similarly stocked stores that belong to this mini-chain are Marbles at Nieuwe Hoogstraat 12 and Rumors at Haarlemmerstraat 99A.
- Address: Spuistraat 62, Centrum, Amsterdam
- Phone: No phone or web site
- Location: Old City Center
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I'm a little late in getting to it - our trip was in April 2013 - but I would like to share my trip report for all the wonderful Fodorites who helped in the planning (Thank You, Thank You!!), for all future Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
My wife and I would like to to to Europe (Amsterdam, Germany, Italy and Paris) I know this is quick but would like to leave next month (May 2014) no set itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
Amsterdam has an incredible past, enticing sights, and tasty cuisine. ... Read more
The Netherlands' charming capital city has a bit of everything—bikes and bars, cafes and canals,... Read more
From romantic, three-course meals to carefully crafted cocktails, Amsterdam's best canal cruises go above... Read more