- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Art Hotel Dulac
At a Glance
- central, but not touristy location
- beautiful bathrooms
- nice views from rooms over Jordaan neighborhood
- some street noise
- staff is friendly but not always attentive
Check Rates from our Partners
Art Hotel Dulac Review
A severe early-20th-century building on a popular shopping street offers airy and spacious, white and bright guest rooms, with light wood furniture, comfortable beds made out of natural materials, and wonderful marble bathrooms. Large windows provide a nice vantage point over the neighborhood, popular for its specialty food markets and shops selling everything from funky vintage to designer labels. Colorful murals and other decorations by Turkish artist Kourosh Ajamlou enliven the public spaces, and the hotel's restaurant is a nice spot to linger and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I have just returned from a wonderful long weekend in Amsterdam. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Amsterdam has an incredible past, enticing sights, and tasty cuisine. ... Read more
The Netherlands' charming capital city has a bit of everything—bikes and bars, cafes and canals,... Read more
From romantic, three-course meals to carefully crafted cocktails, Amsterdam's best canal cruises go above... Read more