Fodor's Amsterdam 25 Best
De Bolhoed Review
This chill Jordaan area organic vegetarian restaurant—with local artists' works hung on its bright orange and green walls—also appeals to meat-eaters with tasty homemade lunch soups and salads (their "salad bar," a mix of cooked items like couscous along with seasonal salads from beans to beets, is especially popular) as well as its tempting selection of desserts. They up the sophistication (and prices) a notch at dinner, when classic veggie items like stir-fry with tofu may be on offer. When the weather's nice, grab some of the limited outdoor seating on the canal right across the street.
- Address: Prinsengracht 60–62, Jordaan, Amsterdam, 1015DX
- Phone: 020/626–1803
- Location: Jordaan
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've tried doing these "ongoing" things before and for a variety of reasons I always failed to complete them: internet issues were usua... Read more
Hello everyone, I haven't written a trip report in some time and thought it would be fun to share some of this summer's travels. I... Read more