- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
More formally known as the Amsterdam Young Artist Circuit, this gallery gives new, usually academy-fresh talents a professional space in which to present their work. If you're in the market for some local art more affordable than a Mondriaan, drop in on ongoing exhibitions Fridays from 5 to 7, on weekend afternoons, or by appointment.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I have just returned from a wonderful long weekend in Amsterdam. Read more
I will be picking up a new Volvo in Sweden in May and then driving it to Amsterdam where I will drop it off at a Volvo business partner for shipping to the U.S. We are boarding a cruise in Amsterdam. My Read more
· News & Features
Amsterdam has an incredible past, enticing sights, and tasty cuisine.... Read more
The Netherlands' charming capital city has a bit of everything—bikes and bars, cafes and canals,... Read more
From romantic, three-course meals to carefully crafted cocktails, Amsterdam's best canal cruises go above... Read more