- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- laid-back aura
- friendly staff
- everything is polished and sparkling clean
- good value
- no elevator
- a few rooms share bathrooms
- books up fast
Check Rates from our Partners
A stay at this cozy favorite with musicians across from the Concetgebouw is almost like staying with an old friend: the lounges are filled with antiques, the light-filled guest rooms are simply and charmingly decorated in white and pastel shades, and the friendly staff is on hand with advice. You are encouraged to ask anything, from where to eat and drink to buying tickets for concerts and the museums, and you're welcome to borrow a guidebook. Two comfortable apartments have their own kitchens.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I have just returned from a wonderful long weekend in Amsterdam. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Amsterdam has an incredible past, enticing sights, and tasty cuisine. ... Read more
The Netherlands' charming capital city has a bit of everything—bikes and bars, cafes and canals,... Read more
From romantic, three-course meals to carefully crafted cocktails, Amsterdam's best canal cruises go above... Read more