- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Although both the flavor and presentation of dishes here are decidedly French, many of chef Jean Beddington's creations hint at other influences: her youth spent in English country kitchens, the three years she spent mastering macrobiotic cooking in Japan, or any number of other influences she has gleaned from her culinary travels across the globe. The frequently changing menu is prepared with a feather-light touch; you can choose from three prix-fixe courses for €48 or four courses for €55. If you want to find out what the fuss is all about, be sure to reserve ahead.
- Address: Utrechtsedwarsstraat 141, Eastern Canal Ring and Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam, 1017 WE | Map It
- Phone: 020/620–7393
- Website: www.beddington.nl
- Location: Eastern Canal Ring
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. and Mon. No lunch. Closed last wk of July and first two wks of August.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Lots of people go to Amsterdam, and I did too, but from Rotterdam, by bike. Read more
On Thursday we hired to fluisterboten (whisper boats) and had a lovely time exploring the Weerribben National Park in Overijssel from the water. Read more
My husband and I planning our trip to Europe in April for 15 days, Our three main Countries is Tuscany, France, Amsterdam. Read more
· News & Features
Amsterdam has an incredible past, enticing sights, and tasty cuisine.... Read more
The Netherlands' charming capital city has a bit of everything—bikes and bars, cafes and canals,... Read more
From romantic, three-course meals to carefully crafted cocktails, Amsterdam's best canal cruises go above... Read more