- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Prinsheerlijk Antiek Review
Spanning 1,800 square feet, this emporium sells a princely assortment of furniture, bric-a-brac, and chandeliers dating from the early 18th century, as well as unique clock cases, and Dutch handpainted folk pieces (some even come from royal palaces and warehouses). The shop also includes a renowned work studio, where antique furniture is upholstered and refurbished. Check the website for new arrivals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I'm a little late in getting to it - our trip was in April 2013 - but I would like to share my trip report for all the wonderful Fodorites who helped in the planning (Thank You, Thank You!!), for all future Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are spending three days in Amsterdam, five in Rome, two in Florence and three days in Venice the first 2 weeks of May. Read more
· News & Features
Amsterdam has an incredible past, enticing sights, and tasty cuisine.... Read more
The Netherlands' charming capital city has a bit of everything—bikes and bars, cafes and canals,... Read more
From romantic, three-course meals to carefully crafted cocktails, Amsterdam's best canal cruises go above... Read more