- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- specials (check the website) are often a very good deal
- off-center location
- no parking (but street parking is easy)
Check Rates from our Partners
Europa 92 Review
Low-key charm prevails in this tidy little house where the nicest of the modest-but-natilly furnished rooms face a lovely garden that doubles as a breakfast room and lounge in good weather. Sights are a short tram ride away (the No. 1 passes in front), and the Vondelpark and shopping street P. C. Hooftstraat are within easy walking distance. Two of the rooms have kitchenettes, making this a good base if you plan to linger in Amsterdam for a spell.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I have just returned from a wonderful long weekend in Amsterdam. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Amsterdam has an incredible past, enticing sights, and tasty cuisine. ... Read more
The Netherlands' charming capital city has a bit of everything—bikes and bars, cafes and canals,... Read more
From romantic, three-course meals to carefully crafted cocktails, Amsterdam's best canal cruises go above... Read more