- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Seven One Seven
At a Glance
- wonderful atmosphere
- free refreshments throughout the day
- no restaurant
- staff is not big on smiles
Check Rates from our Partners
Seven One Seven Review
Guest rooms in this intimate 19th-century house are each named for a different composer or writer and reflect the eye of a discerning designer, filled with nicely framed art, flowers, and antiques. Overstuffed armchairs and sofas furnish the plush library (which is the designated smoking room) and the Stravinsky Room, where coffee, cakes, and wine are available for the asking throughout the day and evening; there's also a pretty back patio.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I have just returned from a wonderful long weekend in Amsterdam. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Amsterdam has an incredible past, enticing sights, and tasty cuisine. ... Read more
The Netherlands' charming capital city has a bit of everything—bikes and bars, cafes and canals,... Read more
From romantic, three-course meals to carefully crafted cocktails, Amsterdam's best canal cruises go above... Read more