Nightlife & the Arts in Amsterdam
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Rembrandtplein
Amstel Fifty Four
Formerly known as Amstel Taveerne, this is still a gay-friendly...
Next to the same-named hotel, this classy place has an authentic...
This grand café dating back to 1898 is popular for both...
Thursdays through Sundays, this megaclub opens its doors to some...
This kitschy corner pub attracts an outgoing, all-ages crowd...
Pathé De Munt
The largest cinema in the city center has 13 screens showing...
Since 1921, this eclectic Art Deco reverie has been the most...
For more than three decades pretty women have been vying for...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- See Europe! Flights to Amsterdam From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 3-Star Conscious Vondelpark in Amsterdam Fr $205+/Nt Save with Expedia, $31/night less
- chic&basic Amsterdam in May: $319 & Up Expedia
- Amsterdam 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1536 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 26 Nt Cruise! Seabourn Cruise Line Fr $10,699 Expedia