- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
With 70% more exhibition space the new Stedelijk is rather big, and the completely refurbished Rijks is huge. Doing all three museums, including the Van Gogh, is probably achievable in a day, but it doesn't allow much time to linger. It also depends on the queues, for which the Van Gogh is especially notorious. Visit on a Wednesday and you can sandwich in a free lunchtime concert at the Concertgebouw.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's