All Amsterdam Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A B-C D-E F-H I-N O-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
With large windows overlooking a quiet street and within striking . . .
Behind a re-creation of a vintage Amsterdam exterior are seve. . .
|$$$||Eastern Canal Ring|
Friday's book market on nearby Spui Square lends a literary ambience. . .
|$$$||Western Canal Ring|
Amsterdam American Hotel—Hampshire Eden
Calling this 1902 assemblage of turrets, gables, stained-glass,. . .
Popularity with rock musicians—of both the punk (Sex Pistols). . .
A lack of charm—rooms are plain and functional—is offset by a. . .
|$$||Eastern Canal Ring|
Art Hotel Dulac
A severe early-20th-century building on a popular shopping stree. . .
Guests feel right at home in this Art Nouveau mansion, where spacious. . .
Small though comfortable rooms, furnished in a bright, cheerful. . .
|$$||Old City Center|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Amsterdam Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's