- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nine Streets Plus One
The Nine Streets has a distinctly old-world feel. This cluster of quaint canal crossings between the Rozengracht and the Leidsegracht dates back to the 17th century, then inhabited by artisans whose leather trade is commemorated in the street names. Today, the neighborhood offers one-of-a-kind retail. And in fall 2009, Hazenstraat joined in, becoming the district's 10th street.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe