Sights & Attractions in Montenegro
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Montenegro
|A-J K-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Biogradska Gora National Park
Biogradska Gora National Park is open daily 7 am–3 pm and costs...
|Parks||Kolašin and Biodradska Gora|
(Fortress). On the southern town walls, facing out to sea, this...
Crkva Sv Luke
Built in 1195, this delightful Romanesque church is the only...
Crkva Sv Nikole
Designed by a Russian architect and built in pseudo-Byzantine...
Glavna Gradska Vrata
The Main Town Gate (also known as the Sea Gate because of its...
Gospa od Skrpjela
Unlike its sibling island, St. George, this island is man-made...
Especially beautiful at night, when they are illuminated, the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe