- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Tri Ribara Review
Overlooking Bečići Beach in the small fishing village of Rafailovici, a 40-minute walk (or 5- to 10-minute drive) from town, the family-run "Three Fishermen" restaurant is widely regarded—by tourists and locals alike—as the best in the Budva area. The look is rustic—an open fireplace indoors, and outside, a terrace filled with heavy wooden tables and benches—and the seafood is exquisite, if pricey.
- Address: Bečićka Plaža 35, Budva
- Phone: 086/471–050
- Location: Budva
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, I'm 22 and my friend, also 22, have made a last minute decision to go to Greece after college graduation (Late May 2014). Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more