- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tri Ribara Review
Overlooking Bečići Beach in the small fishing village of Rafailovici, a 40-minute walk (or 5- to 10-minute drive) from town, the family-run "Three Fishermen" restaurant is widely regarded—by tourists and locals alike—as the best in the Budva area. The look is rustic—an open fireplace indoors, and outside, a terrace filled with heavy wooden tables and benches—and the seafood is exquisite, if pricey.
- Address: Bečićka Plaža 35, Budva
- Phone: 086/471–050
- Location: Budva
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
What area of Amsterdam is the best location for sight seeing and safety? Read more
· News & Features
With its rich history, intoxicating culture, and gorgeous mix of architecture, Cambodia serves up sights... Read more
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more