- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Crkva Sv Luke (St. Luke's Church)
Crkva Sv Luke (St. Luke's Church) Review
Built in 1195, this delightful Romanesque church is the only building in the Old Town to have withstood all five major earthquakes that affected Kotor. Originally a Catholic church, the building later became an Orthodox place of worship. Today there are two altars, one for each faith. The church is generally closed but you can ask at the nearby Crkva Sv Nikole, which is open daily 8–1 and 5–7, and someone will open it for you.
- Address: Trg bratstvo i jedinstva, Kotor, 85330
- Location: Kotor
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
We will have 10 days to do some touring from the beginning of May.
We will depart from London and had been thinking to head north. Visiting York and heading to the Lakes District. Is this a good choice? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more