- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Zgrada Napoleonovog pozorišta (Napoléon Theatre Building)
Zgrada Napoleonovog pozorišta (Napoléon Theatre Building) Review
Standing in the north corner of the Square of Arms, this building was turned into a public theater, one of the first of its kind in the Balkans, by the French in 1810. Today, following extensive renovation work, it is part of the upmarket Cattaro Hotel & Casino.
- Address: Trg od Oržja, Stari Grad, Kotor, 85330
- Location: Kotor
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Going with a group to Gleneagles, Scotland for 5days. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more