- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kolašin and Biodradska Gora
At an altitude of 3,165 feet, the compact mountain town of Kolašin sits on the edge of Biogradska Gora, Montenegro's oldest national park. Often compared to Switzerland, Biogradska Gora is a hiker's paradise of snowcapped Alpine mountains and dense pine forests interspersed with lush green meadows and glacial lakes, the largest of which is Biogradsko Jezero (Biogradsko Lake).
Kolašin and Biodradska Gora at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's