- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Montenegro Hotel Reviews
Montenegro's most luxurious and most expensive hotels are in Budva and Sveti Stefan on the coast. The country's socialist-era resort hotels are fast being bought up by foreign investors, renovated, and reopened with stunning minimalist interiors and luxurious wellness centers. In addition, a number of small, family-run hotels have entered the market, many of which are centuries-old stone villas that have been converted into delightful little boutique hotels full of character—some of the best ones lie within Kotor's car-free Old Town. However, many visitors still prefer to rent a private room or apartment, which can be arranged through local tourist information offices and travel agencies. The tourist season runs from Easter to late October and peaks in July and August, when prices rise significantly and when it may be difficult to find a place to sleep if you have not booked in advance.
Browse Montenegro Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's