From the Nice airport, there's a direct bus service from Rapides Côte d'Azur (08–00–06–01–06 www.rca.tm.fr); the No. 110 takes 45 minutes and costs €18. RCA also has a 50-minute express bus No. 100X connecting with Nice's center-city J.C. Bermond bus station; tickets cost €1. The 100 Lignes d'Azur bus (08–00–06–10–06 www.lignesdazur.com) costs €1 and leaves from the J.C. Bermond bus station in Nice, but be prepared as it takes about an hour to get there. From Nice's train station (Gare SNCF, Av. Thiers 36–35 www.sncf.com), Monaco is serviced by regular trains along the Cannes–Ventimiglia line; Monaco's train station is on Avenue Prince Pierre. From Nice the journey costs €3.60 one-way and takes 20 minutes.
Monaco Tourist Office (2a bd. des Moulins, Monte Carlo, 98000. 377/92–16–61–16. www.visitmonaco.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe