Sights & Attractions in Monaco
Place du Casino is the center of Monte Carlo and a must-see, even...
Jardin Exotique de Monaco
Carved out of the rock face and one of Monte Carlo's most stunning...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Monaco|
Perched dramatically on a cliff, this museum is a splendid Edwardian...
|Museums / Galleries, Zoos / Aquariums||Monaco|
Nouveau Musée National de Monaco
Here you'll find a beguiling assortment of 18th- and 19th-century...
|Museums / Galleries||Monaco|
Opéra de Monte-Carlo
This grand theater was designed by Charles Garnier, who also...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Monaco|
The famous Rock, crowned by the palace where the royal family...
|Castles / Palaces||Monaco|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $133 & up -- London: 4-Star Hotel near City Center, $200 Off Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- $2999 -- Croatia: 8-Night Escorted Trip w/Roundtrip Airfare Friendly Planet Travel
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- Regal Central Europe IExplore
- $1336 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Ritz-Carlton Escape w/Air — $1,336 Sceptre Tours