Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- good rates for Monaco—especially since breakfast is included
- some rooms are a little small and dated
- no parking but you get a discount with parking garage (ask for clear tunnel access directions)
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Miramar Review
Next to the port, but at a fraction of the price of other port hotels, this little spot is one of the few real bargains in Monaco. Guest rooms, though basic, have lots of burnished wood and boast wonderful views—seven even have small balconies. More views can be enjoyed from the intimate rooftop lounge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Just wanted to thank everyone for their help for my planned Sicily trip - sadly my Mum took sick and I've had to call the whole thing off! Read more
Reading Dedlaw's excellent trip report (thank you), and got nervous about finding a car with automatic transmission so began looking around and found Portugal auto rentals. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more