Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Opéra de Monte-Carlo
Opéra de Monte-Carlo Review
Opera, ballet, and classical music can be enjoyed year round at the magnificently sumptuous Salle Garnier auditorium of the Opéra de Monte-Carlo. This is the main venue of the Opéra de Monte-Carlo and the Orchestre Philharmonique de Monte-Carlo, both worthy of the magnificent hall.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Does anyone know if I can buy sim card and minutes for my "unlocked" cell phone at CDG
or do I need to buy in city. Will be in Paris for a month so prefer sim cards as Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more