- High stakes and high style Even if you aren't a gambler, the gold leaf and over-the-top Rococo in the casino are definitely worth a long look.
- Princess for a day Follow in Grace Kelly's footsteps with a visit to the Palais Princier, the official residence of the royal family.
- Walk in the park Yes, Virginia, you can afford to visit Monte Carlo—that is, if you head to its magnificent Jardin Exotique de Monaco.
- The Undersea World One of the world's best oceanography museums, the Musée Océanographique is an architectural masterpiece in its own right.
- Hit the Beach The chicest spot on the entire French Riviera, Monte Carlo is well known for its underwater diving and its people-watching.
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More