Sliema and St. Julian's
Sliema's shoreline, an almost-flashy commercial strip, is Malta's best spot for designer clothes shopping. St. Julian's Bay has a number of excellent restaurants and waterfront cafés. Heavily trafficked Paceville, just beyond St. Julian's, is where Malta's club-goers party at night. The town of Ta' Xbiex is equipped for yachts.
Sliema and St. Julian's at a Glance
Elsewhere in Malta
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's