Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Ta' Kris Review
One of the last remaining traditional Maltese trattorias along the tourist strip, local families, along with a few in-the-know visitors, flock to this relaxed eatery. The chef is famed for his homemade succulent braġjoli (thin beef steak stuffed with pork herbs and breadcrumbs, then rolled and cooked) and mouth-watering slow-cooked rabbit. The freshly made pastas and sauces are copious and an excellent value. The menu is matched by local, reputable wines. The restaurant is a little difficult to find, located down a narrow alley off the main shopping street. There's no view, but don't worry, food and the rustic ambiance add up to a typical Maltese experience.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My wife and I had a marvellous 8 days in Malta, 15 –22 March 2013. Read more
My film “Don Corleone’s Island” presents highlights of Sicily (Italy) and Malta, starring a “Godfather” movie shrine, the Mt Etna volcano, Greek Temple of Concord, fantastic Read more
I've read many posts from others who have traveled to Sicily and Malta and I thank you for all the great info. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more