Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Sacra Infermeria (Hospital of the Knights)
Sacra Infermeria (Hospital of the Knights) Review
This gracious building, the ancient hospital of the Knights of St. John or Knights Hospillaters, near the seawall has been converted into the Mediterranean Conference Center. For an introduction to the island, see the Malta Experience, a multimedia presentation on the history of Malta that is given here daily on the hour.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My wife and I had a marvellous 8 days in Malta, 15 –22 March 2013. Read more
My film “Don Corleone’s Island” presents highlights of Sicily (Italy) and Malta, starring a “Godfather” movie shrine, the Mt Etna volcano, Greek Temple of Concord, fantastic Read more
I've read many posts from others who have traveled to Sicily and Malta and I thank you for all the great info. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more