Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
21st-century chic meets medieval architecture at this classy eatery. Local dishes, including rabbit in a wine sauce, are accompanied by an à la carte menu of grilled meats and the catch of the day, all served with a contemporary flair—ingredients are stacked in elegant towers and drizzzled with coulis or au jus. The bar's a meeting place for trendy Gozitans and visitors looking for an establishment with a modern attitude on this very traditional island. The downstairs bar is an early and late meeting place that serves great cocktails. There's live music on Friday nights in winter.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My wife and I had a marvellous 8 days in Malta, 15 –22 March 2013. Read more
My film “Don Corleone’s Island” presents highlights of Sicily (Italy) and Malta, starring a “Godfather” movie shrine, the Mt Etna volcano, Greek Temple of Concord, fantastic Read more
I've read many posts from others who have traveled to Sicily and Malta and I thank you for all the great info. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more