Malta Hotel Reviews
Aside from the larger resort hotels in Buġibba, most quality accommodations in Malta can be found in the St. George's Bay and St. Julian's areas. There are options in every price range and style from small basic family-run establishments to several large top-class resorts. The more inexpensive accommodations may be taken by students who flock to Malta to improve their English skills as workers in hotels that cater to British travelers. On Gozo there are upscale hotels at Mgarr, Sannat, and San Lawrenz, but the best bet is to rent a farmhouse or villa. The limestone houses can be anywhere from 300 years to one month old; newer ones tend to be on the edges of towns. Insist on clear photographs and details in writing before sending a deposit.
Browse Malta Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's