Malta Travel Guide
Fodor's England 2014
Hulking megalithic temples, ornate baroque churches, narrow Old World streets, and hilltop citadels are Malta's human legacy. Dizzying limestone cliffs, sparkling Mediterranean seas, and charming rural landscapes make up its natural beauty. Its three main islands—Malta, Gozo, and Comino—offer history, water sports, spectacular coastal views, and culinary delights.
Aside from the larger resort hotels in Buġibba, most quality accommodations in Malta can be found in the St. George's Bay and St. Julian's areas. There...read more
Traditional Maltese cuisine is Italian in origin, but "international" food is on most restaurant menus as well. Locally caught fish is a specialty. The...read more
Things To Do in Malta
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more
· Travel Planner
Places To Explore
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My wife and I had a marvellous 8 days in Malta, 15 –22 March 2013. Read more
My film “Don Corleone’s Island” presents highlights of Sicily (Italy) and Malta, starring a “Godfather” movie shrine, the Mt Etna volcano, Greek Temple of Concord, fantastic Read more
Hi we are an Australian family of 2 adults and 2 children (11 and 8) who are planning on visiting family in Malta and incorporating a 5 week European holiday( as it is very expensive for 4 of us to fly Read more