Malta Travel Guide
Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Plan Your Malta Vacation
Hulking megalithic temples, ornate baroque churches, narrow Old World streets, and hilltop citadels are Malta's human legacy. Dizzying limestone cliffs, sparkling Mediterranean seas, and charming rural landscapes make up its natural beauty. Its three main islands—Malta, Gozo, and Comino—offer history, water sports, spectacular coastal views, and culinary delights.
Aside from the larger resort hotels in Buġibba, most quality accommodations in Malta can be found in the St. George's Bay and St. Julian's areas. There...read more
Traditional Maltese cuisine is Italian in origin, but "international" food is on most restaurant menus as well. Locally caught fish is a specialty. The...read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My wife and I had a marvellous 8 days in Malta, 15 –22 March 2013. Read more
My film “Don Corleone’s Island” presents highlights of Sicily (Italy) and Malta, starring a “Godfather” movie shrine, the Mt Etna volcano, Greek Temple of Concord, fantastic Read more