Musée Folklorique et Viticole ‘A Possen'
Musée Folklorique et Viticole ‘A Possen' Review
In the small village of Bech-Kleinmacher you'll find the Musée Folklorique et Viticole ‘A Possen', a 17th-century stone wine maker's house, with a more modern and slightly incongruous side wing. Its extraordinarily atmospheric displays include a "black kitchen," with a ham-smoking chimney, and a cozy bedroom with a four-poster bed and homespun linens; there are museum displays on the wine industry, and a toy collection as well. There's also a Waistuff (wine stube) next door, where you can taste the local wine and sample dark bread smeared with pungent kachkeis, Luxembourg's favorite cheese spread.
- Address: Keeseschgässel 2; , Bech-Kleinmacher
- Phone: /2369–7353
- Cost: €3
- Hours: Easter–Oct., Tues.–Sun. 11–7; Nov.–Easter, Fri.–Sun. 11–7
- Location: Bech-Kleinmacher
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's