Caves des Vignerons de Wellenstein
Caves des Vignerons de Wellenstein Review
The Caves des Vignerons de Wellenstein is 2 km (1¼ mi) up the hill from Bech-Kleinmacher, in the tiny village of Wellenstein. This is one of the visitor centers for the Domaines de Vinsmoselle company, a cooperative of many of Luxembourg's smaller wine growers. A one-hour stop here will allow you to take in a film about Moselle wines, a tour of the facility, and tastings. The caves—the largest in the country—have been in continual use for over 100 years and are surrounded by 900 hectares of vineyards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I decided to squeeze a brief visit to Luxembourg in the middle of a ten day trip to France and Belgium. I'm a photographer, and Read more
Although I originally planned to do a day driving trip from Brussels to Luxembourg, the forecast winter weather along with a bargain train ticket has made me change my plans. Read more
I have some questions regarding a two-week itinerary in Europe in May, and what better place to ask a question than Fodor, correct?
My current work contract ends at the end of this month, Read more
· News & Features
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic ... Read more
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds... Read more