Mondorf Le Domaine Thermal/Mondorf Le Club
Mondorf Le Domaine Thermal/Mondorf Le Club Review
Swathed in the scent of eucalyptus, Mondorf Le Domaine Thermal/Mondorf Le Club is a state-of-the-art, full-service health and sport facility. You'll find classic spa treatments, including thermal baths, massages, manicures, aromatherapy, and mud baths, as well as health-club features such as a climbing wall and yoga and aerobics classes. Day passes and longer packages are available. Call ahead for special offers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I decided to squeeze a brief visit to Luxembourg in the middle of a ten day trip to France and Belgium. I'm a photographer, and Read more
Although I originally planned to do a day driving trip from Brussels to Luxembourg, the forecast winter weather along with a bargain train ticket has made me change my plans. Read more
Back in January I got wonderful advice from everyone here on a possible itinerary for Switzerland in the fall. Read more
· News & Features
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic... Read more
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds... Read more